Terms and conditions for use of the website materials online and offline.
The texts published on the site are protected by copyright law. If you want to use our materials must cite the source of information in one of two ways:
- If you copy text literally from our publication must place an active link to the original post. The link should not have attribute rel = “nofollow”.
- If you use our website as a source for writing your posts or retelling our articles must refer to us as the source. The same applies if you select information from two or more of our articles and package it into one of your article.
Please respect our work! Writing of our publications took valuable time and effort. Coping is stealing no matter if it is object or text.
Terms of website use
- happy-athome.com is a family portal that provides comprehensive information about each family member.
- happy-athome.com is not responsible for lost profits or damages (direct or indirect) resulting from the use of this site or the information contained therein.
- happy-athome.com is not responsible for the information published by users on the site.
- Registration on happy-athome.com is voluntary and the user in no way obligated to provide any information.
- happy-athome.com is not responsible for copyright infringement due to publish consumer information in the form of images, text and / or others. All articles on the site are copyrighted by certain images are taken from the public domain. If any of them violated copyrights, it will be removed when a signal from the copyright holder. Copying information from the site and placing it on foreign websites without our consent is prohibited.
- happy-athome.com reserves the right to delete unscrupulous users who publish information containing violence, ethnic hostility, propaganda, pornography, unfair competition, compromising, provocative or offensive material.
- happy-athome.com has the right to send commercial communications within the meaning of Article 5 para. 1 of the e-commerce to provide information related to the changes, maintenance and innovation of the Web site.
- happy-athome.com is not responsible for possible technical problems associated with the site and its inaccessibility as they arise will be considered a violation of current rules.
- Upon registration at the site, and / or its use, the user agrees with the current conditions. happy-at-home.com not liable if the consumer does not read them.
- When registering online, the user is automatically subscribed to our online newsletter. If you do not wish to receive it, you can unsubscribe after the first letter received through a link in it.
The texts published on the site are protected by copyright law. Copying them is strictly prohibited without the express written consent from our side.