This riddle was invented by Albert Einstein about a century ago. According to him, only 2% of the world’s population are able to solve it.
Pretty interesting riddle to play with, don’t you think?
Terms of the puzzle:
- Five houses, each painted in different color.
- In each house lives a person from different nationality.
- Each of them prefers a certain drink, smoke a certain brand of cigarettes and has its own pet.
- NONE of the above 5 people prefers the same drink, smokes the same brand and has the same pet as the rest of them.
Instructions for solving the puzzle:
- The Englishman lives in the red house.
- The Swede has a dog.
- The Dane loves to drink tea.
- The green house is on the left of the white house.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall, has bird for a pet.
- The man in the middle house drinks milk.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The Marlboro smoker lives next to the person who has a cat.
- The man who has the horse lives next to the one who smokes Dunhill.
- Winfield smoker drinks beer with pleasure.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The German smokes Rothmans.
- The Marlboro smoker has a neighbor, who drinks water.
The questions is:
Who has the fish for a pet?
Have a nice time solving it :). We will be happy to read your answer in the comments below.